Inspired by Henry W. Troy, BLAQ is a new version of Trojan Text not available as font. Is an ornamental blackletter alphabet. Works great in headlines and other 'masculine' like design settings. The Victorian Gothic or Neo-Gothic is an architectural movement that began in the 1740s in England. Its popularity grew rapidly in the early nineteenth century. The revived Gothic style was not limited to architecture.
Check the website: www.resistenza.es/blaqfont
- Metamorphosis – 26 Variations of One Thing Allan McEvoy
- Fox GrotesqueRamiz Guseynov
- Book and Poster: 30 DialogeGRAFIKUM - Studio für Gestaltung: Julia Juriga-Lamut, Marion Mayr
- Meine TypenAnnette Disslin
- Heterosis – A Kinetic Typeface
- Road Safety poster designBenjamin Bor