The volume Izabella Gustowska. 66 Pearsons Search for Iza G. presents overview of the artist's projects in video, installation and performance from 2007 to 2012 divided into six series. In her multimedia works the artist makes use of RGB colours therefore the catalogue is printed in Hexachrome in order to transmit this characteristics. The most important colours to the artist are: red, green and blue, and these colours are introduced in the catalogue in forms of green threads, red monochrome pages before each chapter as well as red title letterings and a red headband. There are four different kinds of paper density used in the publication for the best display of the works.
- MOIN MOTION – Studio für erklärende AnimationsfilmeCaspar Domizlaff
- MARIE LAMMERS Marie Lammers
- Laker - ein Kompendium zur Gestaltung digitaler Publikationen [Diplomarbeit]Florian Franke
- Inspired by Bodoni - Experimental project by Moshik NadavMoshik Nadav Typography
- TOHOKU I LOVE USuleyman Yazki