The volume Izabella Gustowska. 66 Pearsons Search for Iza G. presents overview of the artist's projects in video, installation and performance from 2007 to 2012 divided into six series. In her multimedia works the artist makes use of RGB colours therefore the catalogue is printed in Hexachrome in order to transmit this characteristics. The most important colours to the artist are: red, green and blue, and these colours are introduced in the catalogue in forms of green threads, red monochrome pages before each chapter as well as red title letterings and a red headband. There are four different kinds of paper density used in the publication for the best display of the works.
- Sam Green / Limited edition A3 mail outSawdust
- KALENDER 2013Tini Pittasch & Jens Schulz
- Prinz Apfel Familienplaner 2015Birgit Palma / Jasmin Herz
- Come Back Bobby Perù_Late Guest at the Party_cd artworkThomas Raimondi
- Das Stehauf!buchAnnika Sauerborn
- Prototype for a collection of book "Café-Livre"Jonathan Mangelinckx